About the company Contact News
DXV technology is simpler, more effective and long-life
A simple solution for even longer useful life: specification
Advantages of DXV technology compared with common geothermal systems:
- One less brine circulation pump and one less exchanger are required
- the outdoor circuit is simpler, causes of defects are minimized, less maintenance is needed (circulation pump, expansion valve, flow-meter)
- frost-resistant evaporator
- no collector maintenance or monitoring
- reduced storage area
- no problem with glycol fouling the stainless plate exchanger
One step ahead when compared with older brine collectors!
Double effectiveness, utilizing latent heat
The power of direct pumping enhances the heat properties of deeper earth – DXV technology works with latent heat. This method of heat pumping is more effective than systems with brine (tubular probes are made of copper instead of plastic).
Géo-DX is a technology with the added dimension of vertical storage.
The best geothermal heating system – vertical geothermal storage is often rejected on the grounds of the expenses connected with drilling. After several years of research, we have developed the Géo-DX technology, which has essentially changed the costs of drilling:
- optimized diameters
- probes are significantly shorter than those with brine (and much more effective)
- the technology stands “on the surface”; the deeper earth structure is not altered - a crucial step in protecting the groundwater!
We can offer the advantages of real geothermal energy at a very favorable price!
With DXV technology, your comfort is near at hand; increasing prices of energies shall never trouble you!
Géotherm, the power of direct storage!